GetImageByID

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Jun 30 20:31:46 EDT 2005

Having a little trouble with external writing.  For some odd reason I
can't get the imageData of an image by it's ID, the compiler always fails.

   GetVariableEx(args[0], emp, &image, &retvalue);
   // This one works because it's getting the imageData from a variable

   image = GetImageByID("", args[0], &retvalue);
   // Results in an error.  "Incompatable Types in Assignment"

I'm also trying to get the image's width and Height, and have the
following results...

   width = atoi(args[1]);
   // Works because the image width is Argument #2

   width = EvalExpr("the width of img 1", &retValue);
   // Gives a bunch of errors regarding "&retValue"

So does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software