Suggestion for correcting the IDE's script editor AND Endless ranting and rude insults AND other points

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 30 19:51:23 EDT 2005

MY,

There is the improve list at Revolution where requests and improvements
are made. I believe you need to be an Enterprise Owner to sign up for
that list.

And as far as your comments on everyone else's comments: Most sounded
reasonable. I agreed with a few and disagreed with others. But the
issue I brought up remains. That is if someone is frustrated or
disagrees with an aspect of Rev or certain bugs in Rev that does not
give them cart blanc to insult the users on this list. Throwing around
rude comments to the very helpful and needed people from the list does
not help and is not except-able.

Tom

On Jun 30, 2005, at 6:04 PM, M Young wrote:

> MY: Very true. The current Revolution list does not seem to be a
> productive place to request language syntax, etc. changes. In the last
> few years I have followed this Revolution list such requests seem to
> be regularly put down by old x-talk hands. May be posters should be
> directed to a more appropriate list for such discussions, presuming
> one exists.

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.9, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.6

Advanced Media Group
Eagle Works Art & Sculpture
Semantic Compaction Systems