design problem: fonts and spacing

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 14:28:36 EDT 2005

Charles -

One thing you can do (which I'm doing for text in cross-platform
training screens) is to set up your text on your platform of choice in
your font of choice, then snapshot it. In the stack you distribute, show
images only, not actual text. It'll display perfectly, guaranteed,
without any consideration of whether or not the target machine has your
particular fonts installed.

FWIW -
Phil Davis