Tiger breaks hyperCard?

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Thu Jun 30 12:52:16 EDT 2005

Does anyone know if standalones build with hypercard are also effected
or is just in the authoring environments the problems show up with
tiger? I just tested an old educational app i did (now a decade old and
still running, amazing) on a g4 powerbook with tiger and it ran
swimmingly. Now i have to dig up a G5 with tiger (waiting a bit before
converting my G5).

thanks

Jeffrey Reynolds
6620 Michaels Dr