How do I make simple multiple user access app?

Damien Girard dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Thu Jun 30 09:52:18 EDT 2005

I have make some database before, and I use these method :

A stack for each user (in the user directories), and work with field --> There
are a problem : With more than 1000 entries, the stack is really big, and
slow...

A text file, with separator (good, but can be slow if the engine is not well
writted).

And, a XML file (my favorite), fast, extensible, and can be used by more than
1 person at the same time (but you need to save the XML tree into the file).
I am using XML in all my software, and I have never got a problem with XML.

But, the best, for you, is to use a Database server (Oracle, MySql...).

Girard Damien
Email: dam-pro.girard at laposte.net