Alias on MacOS 10.3.9

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Wed Jun 29 16:34:09 EDT 2005

Hi,

This must be a bug, please report it to bugzilla if it is not
there yet.

If you check the result after the create alias command, you get:
"can't create that alias" because framp is not a file but a
folder. The correct command would be: create alias (tilmp) to
folder framp, but this causes an execution error.

My advice is to use AppleScript instead, until the bug is fixed.

Best regards,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.