compileIt for revolution?

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jun 29 14:28:52 EDT 2005

Derek:

Let's put it differently.  My real interest is in seeing how to optimize
Rev code to access arrays in general, and image data in specific, as
rapidly as possible.

If I wanted to code a DLL to do the processing, I know how to do that
(theoretically).  I was looking at Rev as a way to write portable code
(in Rev).

So, if you want to port my Rev code to C, please feel free to do so, but
it would not be solving the original problem I wanted to solve
(optimizing Rev code).

Thanks again!

:)

Jon