Suggestion for correcting the IDE's script editor

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Jun 28 19:22:37 EDT 2005

I don't think anyone has really suggested that you shouldn't mind. But
it's the nature of this list for people to offer workarounds and show
examples of how they deal with things. For what it's worth, I agree
that the script editor is buggy in it's formatting, but not so much
that you can't work. As for the tabkey thing, it's an xTalk perennial,
and I, for one, would be really annoyed if it changed.

Cheers,

Mark