compileIt for revolution?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Wed Jun 29 04:15:54 EDT 2005

The file doesn't appear to be accessible within RevOnline. I get an
error message file-not-found when I try it. If the code in question
is of a manageable size and format (no really long lines) then
posting it here is likely the best option. Otherwise (and in any
case), can you re-upload the stack, or make it available some other way?

gc