Suggestion for correcting the IDE's script editor

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jun 29 03:44:22 EDT 2005

Bob Warren wrote:
> P.S. Sorry about some of the lines above that have orphaned a few odd
> words here and there. I need a new editor!

In its most basic form, a Rev script editor is just a field in a stack.
  The field is loaded with the script in response to the editScript
message (trappable in a frontScript if you want to get the message
before the Rev editor does), and the script is just a property saved to
the object with the save command ("set the script of <obj> to <script>").

It's not all that hard to make a place to type if that's all you need.

Or you can use Constellation.

Or BBEdit.

Or the MC IDE.

Or.....