Endless ranting and rude insults

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 29 01:06:12 EDT 2005

Scott,

I too would much rather hear about overcoming issues and creative ways
of getting things accomplished. I love the fact that people share their
hard won victories and share the stacks so I can really learn from
them. What a great list to be a part of.

Thanks also for pointing out the positive side of what you and I get
from this list. In the end I always seem to get more than I give.

Lately my hopes have been to use Rev to pursue my dream of being
independent. I would like to get out from under the company I work for
although I do enjoy a lot of the work I do for them. The problem is
that it is for them. They get rich, I make a living. I would love to
use Rev to turn that around. This list has been a driving force in that
area.

Yours,

Tom