"repeat for each" in reverse order ?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Jun 28 13:54:57 EDT 2005

On Jun 28, 2005, at 12:20 AM, jbv wrote:

> So here's a short reminder of what I had originally in
> mind : I only wanted to know if there was a way to
> benefit the speed of "repeat for each item i in myVar"
> (or "each line" or "each char"...) while reading items
> in reverse order...

Looks like I took the word "element" too literally.

Note that with sort, you can supply the sorting expression.  This
allows a wide range of sorting that you cannot get with the addition of
a few keywords to repeat.  Once you sort, then you can repeat with the
fastest method.

Dar

     DSC (Dar Scott Consulting & Dar's Lab)
     http://www.swcp.com/dsc/