Failing building Standalone on MacOSX 10.3.9 and Tiger 10.4.1

Timothy Bleiler bleiler at buffalo.edu
Mon Jun 27 15:26:20 EDT 2005

I'm also suddenly unable to build standalones on Mac OS X 10.3.9
although I've done so previously. The download site at runrev is not
working right now and maybe this has something to do with it. When I
try to save as a standalone, the preopenStack and OpenStack messages
are sent to my stack and then the whole thing fails. This has never
happened to me before.

--Tim Bleiler
University at Buffalo