A naive question about sub windoes/cards???

Rob Beynon r.beynon at liv.ac.uk
Mon Jun 27 15:19:07 EDT 2005

All,

I've seen stacks where popup windows, complete with a full set of
title bar tools and a menubar, can be made to appear, for example, to
record preferences.

Are these cards? Can new cards be made to be a different size to the first
card in a stack? And, how does one make all the controls (radi
buttons, fields etc) behave as a single entity (through a group?).

This is a whole new level of RR programming for me, so some advice
would be very helpful.

--
All best wishes,
Rob

(Created at 20:16 on 27/06/2005)

Prof. Rob Beynon                    |+44 151 794 4312 (voice)
Dept. Veterinary Preclinical        |+44 151 794 4243 (fax)
Sciences, University of Liverpool,
Crown Street, Liverpool L69 7ZJ     |mailto:r.beynon at liv.ac.uk