Failing building Standalone on MacOSX 10.3.9 and Tiger 10.4.1

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 27 15:10:06 EDT 2005

On 6/27/05 10:45 AM, Joel Guillod wrote:

> Could anyone tell me if (1) s/he has been able to build standalone
> under MacOSX 10.3.9+? If yes, how? (2) s/he is aware of such a  problem
> and what to do?

I am using 10.3.9 and I have built standalones without any problem. Have
you tried selecting the inclusions manually instead of letting the app
builder scan for inclusions? Sometimes that can bypass the problem.

Another known problem is file paths with non-ascii characters. Make sure
you are saving to a folder that has no French characters in the file path.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com