Rev Toolbar "Group" button - How does it work?!

tim at leaf25.com tim at leaf25.com
Mon Jun 27 04:10:03 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I am trying to get the same effect as the Rev team have done with the
"Group" button on the top toobar.

When you click on an object with the "pointer" tool, the Group button on the
toolbar immediately becomes available. Likewise, when you deselect the
object, the Group button becomes disabled.

How can I do this in my own stack? I can't work out what message to trap, as
it seems that much fewer messages are sent when the "pointer" tool is
selected, as compared to the "browse" tool.

Many thanks,

Timothy Due
http://www.leaf25.com