Confirm Long File Name Bug in Player Object

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Jun 24 21:35:25 EDT 2005

I'm all ears... in this app, the sound file is downloaded over the
net... and later thrown away... the source file is on our server and
will continue to carry the long file name... so, temporarily changing
the name of the file is not "dangerous" in this context and since we
"own" the files, it's not like I'm messing with my clients file
archive... but still I like the alias possibility.

I would need that to work on both Mac and Windows... do you have a
cross platform script to code an alias?

thanks
Sivakatirswami