Stack size (not the previous thread)

Jim Bufalini YourSignup at Yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 21:25:26 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Let me rephrase this question. I have a stack that has one card in it. The
card just has some text custom properties in it. The stack itself has no
scripts, no imported graphics, nothing. Yet, the size of the stack file on
disk is 3,604,480 bytes (3.43 MB).

I deleted the one card from the stack and rev immediately added a blank
card. I saved the stack and the size of the file on disk is still 3, 604,480
bytes (yes, I refreshed my directory listing). Anyone have a clue as to
what's causing the large disk file size of this stack?

Should the file size of a stack automatically change based on it's contents,
or do you have to do something to make it resize downward?

Jim