Confirm Long File Name Bug in Player Object

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jun 24 13:20:07 EDT 2005

Dar-

Friday, June 24, 2005, 9:25:50 AM, you wrote:

DS> I didn't make up the definition, so I might be way off.

I don't think you're way off, but off enough to be wrong.

To my mind, a blocker is "I can't do xyz in rev" for one reason or
another and this prevents me from delivering my application to my
clients. Whether this is because of a development issue for which
there is no workaround or because of a runtime issue is merely
academic. If I can't get something accomplished in rev and have to
switch to another tool, that's a blocker.

I do have some bugs for which this is true and I have left at "major"
instead of bumping the level because I don't have a pressing need for
them to be fixed. If I did then they would be blocking me from doing
what I need to do and I wouldn't have a problem escalating them.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net