compileIt for revolution?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Jun 24 03:27:09 EDT 2005

On Jun 22, 2005, at 4:52 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> And as Geoff Canyon discovered, you can go one step further by
> drawing all polygons as a single object, but just including a blank
> line in the points property wherever you want a discontiguous object.

Actually, I think Tuviah told me that one too. ;-)

On the subject of speed, obviously there are things that are more
challenging in Revolution. But anyone who says, "My task is too
complex/slow," needs to post source code here. Applying a few extra
brains to the problem often yields impressive results.

Slow code can be written in any language. Transcript makes it very
easy to write code, but also very easy to write slow code.

gc