compileIt for revolution?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Jun 22 18:05:06 EDT 2005

I support the notion of making integration of non-platform-specific
externals easier.

But Rev's biggest win for me other than high-performance coding is
cross-platform compatibility and I'm opposed to platform-specific
extensions that either break or cause me to write painful conditional
code blocks.

The way rev implements the OS X-specific stuff is right. On Windows,
it is just ignored. It doesn't break and the app still runs.

That's all I'm saying here.

On Jun 22, 2005, at 10:33 AM, MisterX wrote:

> but Dan,
>
> adding a external (with just a new transcript handler or function
> bridges that gap!
>
> Isn't that important marketing or userability wise?

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermedia.com/revolutionbooks.html