[ANN2] Correction Patch for Rev 2.6 Answer Dialog

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 22 16:41:25 EDT 2005

Hello Eric,

Thanks for your work, it's far more usable now :-)

Now? I'm waiting for other corrections of bugs. I consider it should
be up to Runtime to squash them and not to let bugs staying around
for a while (I don't speak for that specific bug, Mark tried to
provide a patch that didn't fully correct the problem).

I find Revolution is a great tool and for that reason I'd like it to
approach perfection.

Best regards,

ÉrIC