use-revolution Digest, Vol 21, Issue 125

Dr.John R.Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Wed Jun 22 15:30:13 EDT 2005

It seems to me that the issue of speed applies mostly to the
(mathematical) manipulation of numerical arrays; we need a complete
matrix algebra package as part of the engine.  If we had such, I
suspect that virtually all of the desire for CompileIt!, and complaints
about speed, would be vitiated.

--
John R. Vokey, PhD
Professor