Aaaaah, now I get it

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Wed Jun 22 15:16:09 EDT 2005

You wrote:
Hi Judy

Well I must say I could not have done it better myself. I would recommend
that all interested haev a look at this instead.

The only differnce in my example is that I had all tabs on one card. Then I
had tabs called
Research
Bibliography
Notes
Links

Then I had groups of objects called
Research
Bibliography
Notes
Links

So by naming the groups of objects (fields, labels, buttons etc) the same as
the tab I could use the script in the tabs-group.....

on menuPick chosenTab, previousTab
lock screen show group chosenTab
hide group previousTab
end menuPick