Bug with background groups

Marielle Lange M.Lange at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 14:20:23 EDT 2005

Hi Ton,

When such things happen to me, that's usually when I created a group, then added
the labels afterwards (i.e., the labels are on the same page, eventually inside
the group boundary, but not actually part of the group).

Make sure you are in "select grouped" mode, then click "edit group" to check the
content of your group. If the labels are not there, click again on "edit group"
so to finish up with editing, select all your labels, use the shortcut for cut
(ctr-X), select your group, select edit group, paste  your labels (ctrl-V).

This should do it.

Marielle