compileIt for revolution?

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Wed Jun 22 13:05:50 EDT 2005

I think the issue here is an elegant and efficient way to interface
with externals.  If we had this, it would solve both problems.  When
I say efficient, I don't mean pass a 100MB array as a text string to
an external that converts it to numbers than does some processing and
converts back to a text string and passes the 100MB back, then the
100MB is passed again to the external for the next processing
step...  NOT the solution!

Dennis