compileIt for revolution?

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:41:21 EDT 2005

Well, from what I see here is a business opportunity.

If everyone that is interested in achieving this (and willing to pay).
Then I would suggest a group should be formed andcreate a well defined
set a specifications.

I am sure that Chipp at Altuit or someone else would be able to
produce the much desired solution but for a price.

This would be the quickest way of getting exactly what is being asked
for in the shortest period of time.

I would be glad to coordinate (off the list ) creating the product
specifications and then putting it out to bid.

...any takers?

Please contact me off the list.

regards,

Glen