background groups issues

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jun 22 11:03:14 EDT 2005

Marielle,

im not sure you're talking about the same thing...

You're talking about changing one group's content. Im talking
about multiple backgrounds over many cards. And in a pseudo way the place
command...

Example: create stack, create a bg group 1, create a bg grp 2.

Now create cards... No probs, all is replicated.

If you go back to cd 1 and create a new bg group then
- it's not in the other cards you made prev.
- if you create new cards, you have 3 bgs but previous
bgs still have 2. Sort the stack by anything, you got a
big bg mess ;)

hope i got this ok...

cheers
Xavier