Copying customPropertySet with associated customKeys

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:12:31 EDT 2005

Again, I am trying to dig deeper into custom properties.

I am trying to store the customPropertySet with associated customKeys
and the associated property contents of the keys into another object's
custom properties.

I have , thanks to Dan and Scott, been able to store an image and the
associated customKeys but now I want to do more ... actually all of
it.

Do you need to create an array of an object's customPropertySet ,
customKeys  and property contents and then store it? Or is there more
a direct method?

thanks,