New To Rev - Cards And Files?

Scott Kane soctt at proherp.com
Wed Jun 22 04:59:06 EDT 2005

Hi all,

First off - thank you very much for all your
suggestions.  I am exploring each one.  :-)

One snag I ran into is for the libIPC.rev.sgz
file in the Serendipity library.  The link
is broken and I can't download this file. :-(
It seems to be essential (I can't read the doc's
without it) and was wondering if anybody could
steer me towards a working link for this file.

Serendipity looks, at first glance, to be
exactly what I'm after and I'm very keen
to pursue it further.

Again - thank you all for your help.  This
is a great community!  :-)

Scott Kane
Moderator comp.software.shareware.*
Founding Member - AISIP