compileIt for revolution?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Jun 22 00:10:14 EDT 2005

I think perhaps you haven't yet understood Revolution very well.
That's cool; it takes a while.

With Rev, we don't need CompileIt! because Rev produces stand-alone,
compiled applications for multiple platforms as part of its way of
doing business.

On Jun 21, 2005, at 6:48 PM, Eric Engle wrote:

> Is there any chance that Heizer/Royalsoft (or anyone else for that
> matter) will
> make a script compiler for revolution like compileIt?

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From RunRev Store