About the answer dialog

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Jun 21 17:03:29 EDT 2005

Hi Eric,

Le 21 juin 05 à 22:47, Éric Miclo a écrit :

> answer information "Avant de supprimer une animation, il serait bon
> d'en désinscrire les collègues qui y sont inscrits." with "Annuler"
> or "Supprimer" or "Désinscrire et  supprimer" as sheet

Unfortunately, I have no time to dig it but I made a quick test:
The problem occurs once you have 3 buttons but "never" with 2 buttons.
It does not depends on the labels lengths but "only" on the presence
of 3 or more buttons.
As it did not happen with Rev 2.5, I suspect it is in relation with
this new feature: Answer dialogs are now automatically resized to the
default OS width "where
possible" say the docs.
If I have a couple of minutes, I will take a look at the scripts of
the dialog since it's obviouly a bug that can be fixed: the Answer
dialog is a simple rev stack :-)

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software