License key not saved between launches

Steve Wright Jr. stevo at apple.com
Tue Jun 21 15:49:46 EDT 2005

I'm installing Revolution and Revolution Dreamcard 2.6 under Mac OS X
10.4.  At each launch, I'm prompted to enter my license key
information.  It is never saved.

I've verified with support folks that the privileges are set properly
on all the files and the directory containing them.  The license.rev
file is not locked.

This happens on a freshly-installed system, with a new copy of the
disk image from the Revolution web site, the Revolution directory
copied directly from the disk image into the Applications directory
at the root of the drive.

Has anyone else run into this issue, and if so, how did you resolve it?

Thanks,
Steve