XML looping

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 13:56:42 EDT 2005

--- RH <runrev at bostonmacosx.dyndns.org> wrote:
> I"ve decided to try using XML to hold my variables
> for an application
> I'm going to write.
> I want to simply list the name of the service,
> status, and messages in
> a text field in the window after reading in the
> file.
> I want to not worry about the number of services in
> the file. If I add
> one then the display should just update.
> I guess I'm not sure how to "loop" through the XML
> file and get the
> information that I need.
>
> I've been able to access the information directly
> however I do not want
> to statically choose each service.
>
> Sorry for the newbie question
> just started in REv
>
> Thanks
> robert

Hi Robert,

You might be interested in the XML Guide, kindly
provided by Sarah Reichelt and hosted in the
Revolution Resources & Support site :
<http://support.runrev.com/resources/xml.php>

It is an excellent reference for everyone interested
in using XML with Revolution.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam - Tools for Revolution