XML looping

RH runrev at bostonmacosx.dyndns.org
Mon Jun 20 10:44:33 EDT 2005

I"ve decided to try using XML to hold my variables for an application
I'm going to write.
I want to simply list the name of the service, status, and messages in
a text field in the window after reading in the file.
I want to not worry about the number of services in the file. If I add
one then the display should just update.
I guess I'm not sure how to "loop" through the XML file and get the
information that I need.

I've been able to access the information directly however I do not want
to statically choose each service.

Sorry for the newbie question
just started in REv

Thanks
robert

Below is my XML file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!--  Your document, created at : Sat Jun 18 21:50:45 EDT 2005-->
<BC>
<SERVICE>
<NAME>Email
</NAME>