Documentation and resizable window

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 21 01:50:26 EDT 2005

Hello Richard,

Well, my app has several windows that can be closed except the first
and main window that has to stay opened.
So I maid some modifications: the main window retains its close box
but when clicked an answer dialog says that the app will be closed
too if that window is closed (you can actually cancel it).
I'll hide the close box again when/if the bug is squashed.

In the mean time things will live so.

Regards,

ÉrIC