Live Keynotes from RevCon West

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Jun 20 20:10:22 EDT 2005

On 21 Jun 2005, at 12:12 AM, Mark Talluto wrote:

> I am still here in Monterey this beautiful Monday morning.  My
> family and I will be heading back home today.  I'll post the second
> keynote once I return.  I think you will enjoy it as much as the
> first.  It is true that things have been said that can not be
> repeated.  That portion of the keynote was *not* recorded.  Just
> the same, the rest is a must see.

Hi Mark,

Great, I'm looking forward to it. While it is frustrating that there
are bits we aren't allowed to see, I'll try and think positively
about it and assume it means that something new & wonderful is about
to appear form RunRev :-)

Hopefully, we will get to see some of the other presentations too, or
notes from them?

Sarah