Scripting conference - Properties stack uploaded (Kat)

Marielle Lange M.Lange at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jun 20 18:45:26 EDT 2005

Dear Kat,

About http://rugusa.linguistix.net Intrigued by the name, I followed the link (I
am a psycholinguist).

RevUG USA Wiki: "This is the prototype for a Wiki homepage for Revolution User
Groups USA."

Good idea to create a wiki. It's good to see the community extending its
presence on the web too. But does its title means that only Americans are
invited to participate? :-( I thought wikis were about open collaboration,
without the usual frontiers (hierarchy or borders).

>From wiki owner to wiki owner, I would really recommend you use (unrestricted)
registration... this is to prevent  automatic spam like this:
http://wiki.ael.be/rmll2003/index.php/SandBox, from happening.

Marielle

Revolution in Education - http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/