Report Printing for Other Newbies

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 15:01:23 EDT 2005

--- Mark Talluto <userev at canelasoftware.com> wrote:

> On Jun 17, 2005, at 3:33 AM, Ron Noice wrote:
>

> > Thanks for the feedback, Paul. Unfortunately,
> Monterey is just not
> > working out for me but I will send mental vibes of
> encouragement
> > towards a reporting solution. I think Rev is great
> and has lots of
> > flash, dash and pizzazz -- but is lacking some of
> the basics
> > required for my boring applications.  All in good
> time, hopefully.
> > Have fun in Monterey.
> >

> We have recorded Jerry Daniel's informative session
> on report
> handling.  He has some very cool in-house tools that
> can be used to
> quickly setup and manipulate building report
> templates.  He also
> pointed out the Jan's report builder will be a very
> complete tool due
> soon *hopefully*.
>
> Chipp Walters will have further details on how to
> get that video.
>

> Mark Talluto

Hi Mark et al,

I really wish that I could have made it to Monterrey,
to see Jerry Daniel's session and learn a few tricks
from him and his tools !

Not to mention the keynotes and other sessions -- I
would have probably tried to sit in the doorway
between the two rooms so I could follow both sessions
at the same time :-)

Quartam Reports is nearing completion, and thanks to
the beta testers I've squished a few items and gotten
suggestions for better behaviour -- special thanks to
those guys and gals !

More news later this week -- now that my exams are
over I'm turning my attention to finishing the
tutorial and documentation.

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam - Tools for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>