new boontlingesque RevCon usage

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jun 20 01:31:25 EDT 2005

Erik Hansen wrote:
> the heated emotions over scripting conventions,
> literally involving a food fight,

Yes, for the record let it be known that none other than the
otherwise-mild-mannered Dar Scott threw food at Ken and I during our
discussion of "Hungarian-lite" notation, complete with a flailing of
arms and shouts of "Keep your purity out of my code!"

Since they were packages of peanut butter M&Ms and were rather good, Dar
has been invited to throw food at all presenters at all future Rev
conferences.

> overshadowed
> Richard Gaskin's newly coined phrase:
>
> last year's "groups of stuff" has been updated
> to "things of stuff" which adroitly avoids
> confusion with the more prosaic
> "backgrounds of groups".

Well put (and arguably clearer than my discussion of the differences
between backgrounds and groups). :)

So what's the Boont for "backgroundBehavior"?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation