Revolution vs other solutions

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Jun 20 00:50:29 EDT 2005

Jesse......

Your post is one of the most cogent and descriptive I've heard on
this list in 2+ years that ultimately asks the important question:
why NOT Revolution?

I am familiar with much of what you describe as being part of the
solution set you have to craft and I don't know of a single obstacle
in Revolution that would not make it not only a viable choice but
clearly the best choice given all you've said about your background
and experience.

Designed properly, my guess is there's a significant market for the
finished product beyond your main client.

I'd go for it.