Remove CRLF

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jun 19 02:42:23 EDT 2005

Michael

There's different ways to get a line...

get line x of field f will give you the line selected without the crlf.
or
get the selectedtext of fld f -- if the list is not listbehavior
or
get the hilitedtext of fld f -- if the list is listbehavior

Normally, you just need to add cr, not crlf - as far as i know, rev takes
care of the right line delimiter in displays.

cheers
Xavier