Report Printing for Other Newbies

Ron Noice ron at ecionmicroed.com
Sat Jun 18 12:15:07 EDT 2005

That's great Mark. I was hoping that would be the case and I look forward to seeing how the pros do it. Thanks.
... Ron

*** From: Mark Talluto  (userev at canelasoftware.com)
*** Dated: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 06:55:37 -0700

 On Jun 17, 2005, at 3:33 AM, Ron Noice wrote:

 > Thanks for the feedback, Paul. Unfortunately, Monterey is just not
 > working out for me but I will send mental vibes of encouragement
 > towards a reporting solution. I think Rev is great and has lots of
 > flash, dash and pizzazz -- but is lacking some of the basics
 > required for my boring applications.  All in good time, hopefully.
 > Have fun in Monterey.

 We have recorded Jerry Daniel's informative session on report
 handling.  He has some very cool in-house tools that can be used to
 quickly setup and manipulate building report templates.  He also
 pointed out the Jan's report builder will be a very complete tool due
 soon *hopefully*.

 Chipp Walters will have further details on how to get that video.

 Mark Talluto
 --
 CANELA Software
 http://www.canelasoftware.com