Ann: Simple Spirograph-like toy program.

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Sat Jun 18 11:06:03 EDT 2005

Alex,

Thanks for sharing this stack.  I remember when I was a teenager
(about 3,000 years ago), I helped my dad build a king size dual
pendulum "spirograph".  One pendulum ran the x axis and the other ran
the y axis.  It produced very interesting patterns because each
pendulum was running a sine wave that would decay in amplitude with
time.  It might be interesting to add that idea somehow to your stack.

Dennis