Documentation and resizable window

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 18 10:16:12 EDT 2005

Hello,

I did some working on an app that is used on PC and Mac and on Mac
liveResizing as well as metal properties were set to true.
The documentation says that those properties have no effect under
Windows. It's false.
When those properties are set to true you can't anymore resize the
stacks under Windows but it is working well under MacOS X.
So you've to test the platform before setting these properties.

I consider that the documentation is not enough precise or that the
write once run everywhere is not so true.

BTW is it normal that when, for example, the closeBox is set to false
a window can't be resized under Windows but can be under Mac OS X?
Window resizing on PC works only if the decorations of a window is
set to default. Is it something normal?

Thanks, regards,

ÉrIC

-- My NeXT computer will Be a Mac too! --