Report Printing for Other Newbies

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Sat Jun 18 09:55:37 EDT 2005

On Jun 17, 2005, at 3:33 AM, Ron Noice wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback, Paul. Unfortunately, Monterey is just not
> working out for me but I will send mental vibes of encouragement
> towards a reporting solution. I think Rev is great and has lots of
> flash, dash and pizzazz -- but is lacking some of the basics
> required for my boring applications.  All in good time, hopefully.
> Have fun in Monterey.

We have recorded Jerry Daniel's informative session on report
handling.  He has some very cool in-house tools that can be used to
quickly setup and manipulate building report templates.  He also
pointed out the Jan's report builder will be a very complete tool due
soon *hopefully*.

Chipp Walters will have further details on how to get that video.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com