RevCon: Keynote is up and running

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Jun 18 07:19:11 EDT 2005

FlexibleLearning at aol.com wrote:

>And for those who find a dialup account too slow to download the conference
>videos, this is the excuse you have been waiting for to get broadband.

Go on then, rub it in ...

It's not an excuse I need - it's a telephone company that doesn't
continue to behave like the old-style monopoly it was for so long. They
*might* provide broadband in my exchange some time this year or next -
but even when they do, they *think* I'm too far from the exchange -
physically it's about 400 yards from my house, but they reckon the
cabling is over 6 miles. Sigh.

I'm not holding my breath for the availability of broadband.