Video from RevCon

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Fri Jun 17 16:57:56 EDT 2005

You wrote:

> AKA useless to a modem user.  Sigh.  Maybe someone will make DVD "For the
> rest of us"...
>
> :(

Well I have a 1Mb line and 1gb at work but this should really be compressed.
I did have a compression app (not released by the author) that compressed a
400Mb 3D medical image into 3MB (YES over 100x). It was lossy compression so
was no use tp me but was designed for broadcasting thingd like this. Surely
a 20:1 compression would be of use to dialupers.
I cant remember the software I used because it was years ago.

All the best
Bob