Crashing using backgroundColor property

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Fri Jun 17 11:12:53 EDT 2005

I encountered this once, but it only happened in a particular stack, and
I could not reproduce it in other stacks.

For me, the crash occurred whenever the text backgroundcolor was
anything other than yellow.

And it had to be exactly yellow - even a 1 number difference in the RGB
color from yellow (as defined by the keyword 'yellow') would cause this
crash.

So, I settled for highlighting only with yellow. Kinda lame, I know.