Live Keynotes from RevCon West

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Jun 17 09:49:59 EDT 2005

On Jun 16, 2005, at 4:12 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> Why does EVERYTHING happen at 2 am my time!
> Ah well, good luck guys.
>
> Yours in sleep-deprivation down-under :-)

Hi Sarah,

Not to worry.  We have decided to record and post the video instead.
I think this will much better in the long run for everyone.  You can
download it when it is convenient for you.  Will try to keep the file
size down as much as possible.  The format will be a QuickTime .mov
file.  I will make it compatible with QT 5 and up.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com